With a lot of duties to consider as a Head Teacher, keeping on top of writing and updating school policies can be a time-consuming task. This is why our experienced team of ex-headteachers at Policies for Schools are on hand to do it for you.
We are the only policy providers who regularly update our documents in line with the DfE’s latest guidelines and notify our subscibers when updates are made.
Our policies can easily be customised to suit any type of school and are written in line with NAHT’s policy writing guidelines in that they:
- are clear, concise and consistent.
- clearly set out who is responsible for what – e.g. Headteacher, Governors, Senior Leadership Team, Staff, Parents, Pupils etc.
- show the relevant government legislation that applies to it.
- show what training needs should be undertaken for staff etc.
- are cross-referenced to other linked policies.
- comply with Equality legislation – i.e. Equality Impact Assessment.